Every once in awhile my kids do something that make me say, "oh,crap... they learned that from me!" The other day I was cleaning the basement and I noticed that all of the pieces to my breast pump were out. I didn't think anything of it, I cleaned it up and put it up. Then, today I was on the computer and I look over to see Matthew doing THIS! Now it all makes sense!!!!!!! I had my camera right there and starting snapping away- and to think this is probably not the first time he has played with it....agh!!!!!!! He had the pump lined up in the right spot, AND he even pulled his shirt down to cover it like I used to. Then I heard him say "my mommy doesn't make milk anymore." It has been almost 3 months since I have done that and he didn't forget a single thing about how that pumped worked. Be careful little eyes what you see. Enjoy the pictures!
If you notice, he has the left one in the right spot and he is staring at the right one thinking really hard!
Still thinking.....
This is just too funny.... he knew exactly what to do.
2 comments:
That is HYSTERICAL!!!
Now that has to show up on a wedding slide show one day!!!
Post a Comment