Monday, April 12, 2010

Dinosaur Alive at the Zoo

I took the boys to the Zoo the other day and they saw the signs for the Dinosaur exhibit and just HAD to see it. It was $4/person to get in, so I was ticked- but the boys LOVED it! It takes about 10 minutes to walk through (we did it twice- hello, $4 a person we aren't leaving after one time!) and both times the boys just thought it was the coolest thing ever. It will be at the Zoo for several more weeks and I just know they are going to want to do it every time. I told them this is the ONLY time we will do it, but I have a feeling it will be the cause of a huge tantrum the next time we go to the Zoo. On a side note, I survived the zoo with all three boys by myself, and I just about died pushing the stroller with all 3 kids up the hill. The whole time I kept thinking, "how am I going to do this when Emma is here!"


This was the only thing Andrew was afraid of- and it was a bit disgusting.
Matthew stayed safely behind the stroller, he was afraid of everything.

Andrew loved all of the dinosaurs and asked so many questions about them.

The t-rex


At the end, they could dig for bones. Matthew got so excited, stood up and yelled "Mom, I just found a bone!" It was so funny, because they are all pretty much in view before "digging".

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow! You are one brave girlie to do the zoo by yourself!! Good for you!