Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008

We got up bright and early this morning to head out and get Christmas pictures taken of the boys. We were the first ones there and were in and out in 35 minutes :) I was very happy with them. My boys are so cute!
It was very hard to get a picture of Matthew because he was cracking up laughing in every shot!
I didn't get this pose, but I sure do love it! Andrew was trying so hard NOT to smile, it was funny!
Didn't get this one either, but I think it is so cute!
Didn't get this one either..... but again.... so cute! 
My sweet boys....
I love this picture!
This is my favorite picture :)
He is such a happy boy!  I didn't buy this one either :) 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Okay seriously they are ADORABLE! They turned out so good. How cute that they were SO smiley!! You couldn't have asked for them to behave any better for the pictures. You have some very cute boys!!!