Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A new discovery for Matthew


So, this is another classic Matthew moment. If you keep up with my blog, you are probably thinking "Geez, does she ever watch her children?" Matthew is so busy and into everything that he is impossible to keep up with. I just let him go and hope for the best :) OK-- that was a joke before someone calls CPS on me. I do watch him, he just gets away from me sometimes. When I get out of the shower, he is holding dental floss, tampons, tweezers, toothpaste..... you name it. One time I found him sitting on the top step and he had taken out the entire thing of floss from the container..... another time I found him sitting on the stool and splashing in the toilet water. Ahhh, life with a busy toddler. Never a dull moment. Can't wait to have another one. 

No comments: