Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Pictures

Well, not much has been going on around here lately! Andrew is still loving school and he is learning so much. He is talking all the time now with an unlimited vocabulary. Matthew is starting to talk more, but just the basics....up, down, no, go, bye, hi, mama, all done... you get the point. His talking has started to pick up in the last few weeks. If you tell him to say a word, he will attempt something. His new word this week was "bubble" because we got new bubbles for the bathtub :) Matthew is still Andrew's little shadow. He copies everything he does, good and bad. He is just too funny!!!!! Rick's birthday was on November 16 (Sunday) and he is now 29. He still has one more year left in the 20's!!!!! Here are some pictures.
Happy Birthday, Rick!
We are so lucky to have little Jacob in our life! He is so much fun and the boys love him sooooo much! Here they are going down the slide.
The boys like to climb behind the couch to play. It is a tight squeeze, but they love it. Matthew climbs up all by himself and goes over the top by himself, on his way down he waves and says "bye-bye!"
I am not sure if I told Matthew to smile or close his eyes, but either way, this is a funny picture! See that hole in the background????? Well, that was used for a cable plug when this room was our office. Now, it is just an empty dining room. About a month ago, I was upstairs getting ready and I heard Matthew open the silverware drawer and take out something. I come down to check on him and he had a knife (a sharp one!) and he was sitting on the floor sticking it in and out of this hole. Seriously... the thought process there... would love to know what was going through his head!!!!!
Here are the boys enjoying their crackers. See the dinosaur shirt? When Andrew got out of school he said, "Mom... everybody LOVED my dinosaur shirt today." He was so proud, it was the first thing he told me when I picked him up.
My boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE trains. Matthew drives them all around and makes "choo choo" sounds. Matthew is no longer a train wrecker (andrew is thankful for that) and loves to play at the train table. In the picture above, they spent about 20 minutes just driving their trains around the living room. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Loved all the updates! The speakers broke on my computer so I don't have sound and I couldn't really tell what was going on in the first video...but regardless, your boys sure are cute!! I love that they are so busy and yes there are totally times where I think I should be watching Logan a little closer but he's just so busy!! I can't possibly follow him around every second of the day:)!! Makes me feel better to know you are the same way! Miss you guys - hopefully we will make it back soon after Christmas since we are going to miss it this year....by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I will try calling you later!!