We went to Northern Kentucky for the 4th of July. It was yucky weather, but the parade still went on. The boys had fun. We took our nephew, Brandon, with us. Matthew had to miss his morning nap so he turned into a grumpy little boy fast. These events will be a lot more fun when we don't have to worry about nap times anymore:)

Andrew, Brandon and Matthew. We are missing one.... Evan. Maybe next year he will get to join in the fun!

These are all of the kids that were at the parade. They are all from Rick's side of the family (with the exception of Brandon!)

Even though it was raining, they still got in the pool. It was cold, too!

Andrew and Rick....

Here is Brandon waiting for them to start throwing out the candy!

Andrew doesn't know what to think about all of this!

Me with the boys....

This picture cracks me up. I have so many pictures of Andrew with a finger up his nose. Believe it or not, he is not picking it.... his allergies are just so bad that he is always itchy. Brandon and Andrew were the background music before the parade started.
1 comment:
Can I just say that you are the best mom ever!?? Seriously when I look at your blog and all the fun stuff I see you guys always doing, I just think of your cute boys and how much fun they get to have with their mom all the time!! What a cute family!!
Post a Comment