Thursday, July 31, 2008

Enjoying a treat!

We love ice cream in this house! Here is Andrew eating his ice cream bar! I told him to smile and this is the look I got-- we are in that stage right now!
Matthew LOVES ice cream. He ate his ice cream bar faster than Andrew did!

I thought this was so funny. I was giving Matthew a little snack before bed-- graham cracker sticks and milk. I put the box down on the couch and left him on the floor where we were sitting. I went to fill up his cup and when I came back, he was chillin' on the couch, and stuffing those things in his mouth! He just climbed up there like it was no big deal and started pigging out!

Then, of course, Andrew always feels the need to torture Matthew. He took the box and went to hide behind our other couch so Matthew couldn't get anymore! Wasn't that nice?????

No comments: