Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family pictures

My nephews are in town and one of my main goals (besides playing and spending time with them) is to get some family pictures. They are only together once a year, so I go all out... matching clothes and all! One year we paid for the pictures, and it was expensive. So, now I just take my camera and hope for the best. This year was surprisingly easy, considering we had 6 kids and 2 of them are almost two year olds. That is impressive!

Even though my main goal is to get the cousins, I got lucky with the 4 of mine all looking the same general direction.

My mom took this one of our family.

My brother with my nephews, Brandon and Evan
In a few years, these pictures will be a piece of cake. I told the big boys to get together and smile... and they did it! One shot and that was it! Only two more years and we might be there with Timmy and Emma Grace.

My parents with all their grandkids


Here it is... all the cousins on my side of the family and all looking the same way. Miracles really do happen!

No comments: