The kids thought this was so cool. They ate popcorn and watched a movie under the "home made" tent! We threw a sheet over the dining room table and boy oh boy, you should have seen how excited those kiddos were! When Andrew got in he said "Matthew lets hug because this is so much fun!" They actually slept under there 2 nights in a row- that's right, I am the coolest mom ever!

The outside view
This doesn't even begin to capture what these kids do to our basement- it is destroyed daily! And note- Timmy is on the train table. He climbs on EVERYTHING. Yes, we have entered that stage of toddler-hood!

This picture cracks me up. You have to blow it up to get the full enjoyment out of it- Emma has the naughtiest grin on her face, as if she was responsible for this disaster!
This little guy has me wrapped around his finger. Everything he does is SO.DARN.CUTE. Don't get me wrong- he is pure trouble. I mean, just look at that face! I am trying to enjoy every minute because there will be no more babies in the Fischer house. The way he thinks everything is a phone and puts it to his ear- the way he sits and focuses on a book- oh my, I could video tape him all day he is just so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment