We had a spur of the moment photo shoot the other day. Anyone that has been to my house knows that I have my naked baby bums displayed proudly in my bathroom. I normally do these pics at 6 months- by this time, my boys were nice and plump (20-25 lb range!) and they always made the cutest pictures! Well, Emma didn't join the family until she was 15 months old. Good thing she is a tiny tot. She is actually smaller than ALL my boys were at 6 months old- so yes, I did the naked baby shot! I tried really hard to make it look "not creepy." I mean, she is a little old for this! But, she can't walk yet and she is so little- so I think it turned out just fine. After those pictures, I decided to put her in a tutu and get a few shots- oh my, her cuteness is overwhelming!!!!
Here it is, the picture that will join my boys in the bathroom.
1 comment:
Those are precious! She is a DOLL BABY...and her lip looks beautiful! You did a great job!
Post a Comment