Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kentucky Basketball

It is a great time to be a Kentucky basketball fan- and I am loving every minute of it! I have always loved UK basketball, even the last few years when we had a mean drunk for a coach. This year has been great and I look forward to watching the games every week. For my birthday, Rick asked his cousin if I could have some tickets to one of the games. Did I mention his cousin has seats on the FLOOR????? It was so much fun. I took a friend, because Rick is a loser Louisville fan, and we had a blast. It went by way too fast! Oh- we even got to meet Ashley Judd. Let's just say I wasn't impressed. Melissa asked if we could have our picture taken with her and she said "No, I am taking a break right now but thanks for asking!" How rude! We saw her in the bathroom and it was only us, one other lady and Ashley. It would not have been a big deal to take a picture- I am no longer a fan of Ms. Judd!

We sat directly across from the players- we were on the court!

I feel like he looked right at me when I took this. He was probably thinking "can you knock it off with the pictures lady!"

Mr. Patrick Patterson- one of my faves!

The other fave- John Wall.


Here I am with one of my best friends, Melissa.
We had so much fun together at the game!

No comments: