Andrew has really been getting into his art lately. He comes home from school with pictures that are colored perfectly, he is always making things or wanting to draw things. He definitely has a skill/talent for drawing (at least his mother thinks so!) If you say "draw Thomas the Train" he will draw the most wonderful train with so much detail. I really think it is fascinating for a 4 year old to be this creative! So, the other day, out of nowhere he said he wanted to make a stop sign. So, we made a stop sign. He walks around the house telling everyone to "STOP!" Pretty funny. Then, out of nowhere, he said he wanted to make a list for his birthday party. So, he sat down and thought of everyone he wanted to invite and wrote down everyone's name. It took forever!!!!
This is the back of the list
This is the front of the list.
Andrew's stop sign. Why did he want to make a stop sign? We may never know! I asked him what shape it was and he said "octagon". I had 4th graders that didn't know that!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment