Thursday, December 3, 2009

Timothy has slept 7 hours straight for the last 3 nights. I know it won't last, but I sure do appreciate it when it happens! He is such a sweet little boy. He has been able to nurse with no problems for the last several days. I have to supplement with formula because he seems like he is still hungry after he nurses. But, he has very little spit up and he no longer cries when he tries to eat. Who knows what all that was about! I am avoiding dairy to the best of my ability (Rick says if a 4 year old can do it, then I can do it.... but it sure is hard). He has this yucky breathing thing going on (just like Andrew did) so if he ends up having a problem with milk products, I will not be surprised. Matthew is in the process of potty training.... he stays dry pretty much all day, but I have to put him on the potty OFTEN. If I don't, he wets his pants. As for the poop....we have a long way to go with that one! He has yet to go in the potty. So, we still have our work cut out for us, but we are making progress. Here are a few pictures!

Please get me off my belly, mom!
Look how big Timothy is getting! He reminds me so much of Andrew (except he doesn't scream for hours at a time like Drew did!!!)
All my boys. Poor Timothy with the flash, it takes a lot of work to get a picture where he doesn't look like he is on drugs!
I told Matthew to smile so I could take his picture, and this is what he did. We were all laughing so hard at how serious he could look! Andrew wanted to try and not smile too....
You can tell that Andrew was holding back his laughs, but look how well Matthew stayed in character?!?! That boy is such a nut. 

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a good family picture! You sounds like you're doing great...I'm so happy for you! That Timothy sure is filling out well! He is a doll! Hope you guys have a very happy Christmas!