Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little bit of personality

Our little man is now 8 weeks old. How can you not love this face? He is doing great... sleeping 7-8 hours a night, nursing pretty good most of the time (still avoiding dairy, I think it is helping, but who knows...) and just filling our hearts with so much joy! My only complaint (besides the massive spit up that soaks my shirt on some days) is that he will not put himself to sleep! Ugh! This little man wants to be cuddled to sleep. I guess I shouldn't complain, because once he is asleep, he stays that way.... but I really have too many people to take care of around here to be rocking a little babe to sleep every night. Not to mention that it will be a horrible habit to break in a few months. Oh, well. Life goes on and I will deal with that when I have to.





He is definitely filling out, but not near as chunky as the other boys. Like Rick said, he is going to have to be smarter or faster than the other boys or he is going to get his butt whipped! 

1 comment:

Christi said...

He is such a doll-baby!