We made it to 35 weeks (and this is not the most flattering picture!) I am still contracting and feeling a lot of pressure, but I have had 3 big boys grow in that belly. I guess this is just the way life is with 3 pregnancies! I am so ready for him to come out. UNCOMFORTABLE can't even describe what I feel most days. I go to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully we will find out if I am progressing or not. As much as I want to go early, I really don't want to go before 37 weeks. Having a preemie in flu season doesn't sound like much fun to me!
Only 25 days to go.... and lots of fun activities planned for October. We have something to do every weekend until the first week in November and I would hate to miss out on that fun if he came early.
1 comment:
Lookin' good girl...hang in there!
Post a Comment