We love having Brandon and Evan in town! Andrew and Matthew have buddies to play with all the time and we do lots of fun things. We did the water park on Monday, played on Tuesday, Gattiland on Wednesday, the Louisville Zoo on Thursday, and camping Friday night (those pictures will be on my next post). The boys are all worn out! Here are a few pictures from the zoo. I didn't put any on here from Gattiland because they were all running around like a bunch of wild children and it was hard to get some good shots!
He has a while to go before he is the size of a gorilla!
Trying to get a better look at the elephants!
1 comment:
Great shots! Brandon looks so much like his dad! I think I have a picture somewhere here with a very simular look on Gabe's face. TJ was looking over my shoulder when I was reading now he wants to come to KY and play with his...um...cousins. (is that what our kids are to each other? LOL) Glad you all are having such a blast, tell you're mom that's why I haven't bothered her. I figured she was basking in the joys of grandma-ness.
Post a Comment