I took the boys to the zoo the other day and we had a good time! There is a little splash park in the zoo and I let them run around for a little bit.

He played with this the entire time we were there!

He loves the water (but didn't like it splashing his face)

Andrew wasn't a fan of the spraying water, but he still had fun. Look at Matthew in the background-- still playing with that little water hose!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait 'til Logan is walking and can play at those little water parks. He LOVES the water. By the way, we got one of those duck bathtubs like you had for Matthew and Logan LOVES it!! As soon as he hears us running the bathwater no matter where he is in the house he books it to the bathroom:) It's pretty cute!! Well I miss you...give the boys a hug for me:)
Post a Comment