My little boy turned one today. It was such a fast year, but a great one! I couldn't have asked for an easier, happier kid!!!! Here are some pictures of the birthday boy!

I tied this balloon to his diaper and let him play outside. He was so darn cute :)

This picture is totally out of order-- since we did the whole birthday cake thing on Saturday, I just stuck a candle in a cookie for him today. We sang happy birthday and Matthew actually ate the cookie (scroll down for that picture!) :)

Playing in dirt-- one of his favorite activities!

Both of my boys love to dig in the dirt. I couldn't get him to look at me he was so interested in what he was doing :)

Big smiles for the chocolate chip cookie!!!!

Here is one of Andrew-- he sure does love his chocolate chip cookies!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment