Andrew is getting so good at riding his new bike! He loves it! Here is a video clip of him riding and singing. Also, to let everyone know, Andrew is doing great!!!!! He has been sleeping through the night (finally!!!) and sleeping so soundly. I can't believe it! In the last few weeks he has been so much more laid back, happy, and most importantly, he is talking up a storm! He will repeat just about anything that you ask him to say. He doesn't really have many times during the day where he throws a tantrum or gets super upset, which is a big change for us! After his surgery, I was expecting a big change in him and I was bummed to find out that nothing was different. He still slept horrible, was throwing fits, cranky all the time.... then, I took him to the ENT for a follow-up on his throat. Come to find out, he was healed but he had a horrible ear infection!!!!! So, now that we have that taken care of and Andrew is healthy for the first time in a LONG TIME we have a happy little boy!!!!! Now, I do see big changes in him and I honestly feel like I have a different child!
No comments:
Post a Comment