Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 Year Old Pictures!

We went today to get Drew's birthday pictures. They were great so I decided to post them on here! A little update on Andrew.... we found out on Monday that he qualified to go to the public preschool starting in August. We are thrilled with this decision!!!!!! They have an incredible speech program there and as a matter of fact, most of the kids that attend this school receive speech services. The teachers are all certified, speech therapists are in the classroom regularly, and most importantly this school understands kids like Andrew and he will get the help he needs. We are so excited. This was an answer to a prayer!

What a face!

Andrew's Grandpa made this train for him.
This is such a typical Andrew look! I didn't buy this pose, but it sure is cute!

This is such a sweet face!
He looks so much older than 3!
I got this one as a black and white and it was cropped a little bit-- so cute!

Well, Matthew decided that he wanted to have his picture taken! It seems as though when it is his special day for pictures he doesn't want to participate! I guess since the pressure was on Andrew he felt less stress :) I love this picture!

No comments: