Thursday, January 24, 2008

When Matthew wakes up from his nap, he likes to play around for a little bit before I get him. I love walking in and seeing what he is doing. This is how I found him after his afternoon nap-- as happy as can be! He can't pull up to standing yet, but he can pull to his knees.
I know this isn't the most flattering picture of Matthew-- but it shows off his signature move. He just stays in this position as if he is a model posing for a big photo shoot. It cracks me up!

This was too cute not to put on here.....


Happy Boys! It is hard to get a picture of Andrew these days, so I was happy to get this one.



This video is not the best, but it shows Matthew with his latest trick...clapping his hands. If you say "Yeah" really loud and clap your hands, he gets the biggest smile on his face and claps right along with you. Now we are working on "so big!"

2 comments:

Good News For Carthage said...

It's been a while since I've been here (thought I lost the address). The Fischer Family is amazing and every one looks like they are doing well. Sarah, you do a beautiful job updating the site. Your family portraits are so nice. I'll trade you, mine for yours. Hint, hint. I especially love sumo-Matt's (said very endearingly) picture with the black background. He's so cute that I could just gobble him up! And Andrew!!!! He is talking so well - all the "issues" will be a foggy shadow one day soon. hugs and kisses. Patty

Good News For Carthage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.