Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I love this video of the boys! Matthew loves to watch Andrew and this is one example of how Drew can make him laugh. The video gets a little old, but at the end, Matthew does his latest trick. He can now sit up from his belly. Matthew is a very busy 7 month old! He crawls everywhere and gets into everything. It won't be long before he can pull up on things. Right now, he puts his hands up and holds on but he is not yet able to pull up. He is so strong and active for his age. I guess he has to be that way to keep up with his brother! The other day I put him in the living room while I went upstairs to get something. Well, he didn't like that....so he crawled to the stairs and put his hands on the first step to wait for me! Andrew is also doing well. He is such a happy and active boy! I can't believe he will be 3 in only 3 months. My, how time flies!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sarah that is so adorable!! Part of me wants a girl next just to have one of each but then seriously it would be great to have two boys because they could be the best of friends just like Andrew and Matthew! That is so cute!! I am so impressed with Matthew's latest trick. Logan has just now gotten to where he will roll over more often and likes to be on his tummy. He is nowhere near Matthew's latest tricks!! I am so sad that I didn't get to spend more time with Matthew over the holidays! He is SO SO cute, I can barely stand it!! Give him a hug for me and Andrew too:) Hope you all are doing good!