Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 is now behind us! I can't believe how little I blogged in 2012... so you guessed it, a new year goal will be to post at least monthly. As a way to redeem myself, I pulled a few pictures from our year. I take hundreds of pictures each month, so this is a very small display of our lives... but it is better than nothing! We are looking forward to 2013 and the addition of our baby girl, Hannah Faith. Enjoy the pictures!

Timmy gets a big boy bed... and continues his obsession with electronics.


Emma turns into a "little mommy" and carries her babies everywhere she goes. She also gets lots of practice bossing her brother around.

A friendly little hug makes Timmy cry. This is the year of many tears from Timmy boy.

Sibling love...


Happy Easter 2012
 Baseball season: Andrew and Matthew kept us very busy at the baseball field this year!
 Warmer weather= more hikes outside!

Happy 7th Birthday, Andrew

Matthew graduates from preschool. My big boy is ready for Kindergarten.

May 21, 2012: the day I first saw my daughter's face (5-21-10)

Timmy hates to sleep and would often fall asleep after hours of screaming. We never knew where we would find him. I know you can't see the shirt, but it is his dump truck shirt. He had to wear it every.single.day or he would scream his lungs out. I will always remember this year as the one where I didn't sleep (because he didn't sleep) and the year where he only wore 3 shirts the whole summer. (the ones with trucks on them!)

Summer fun:


A visit from Brandon and Evan

Hatfield cousins

Happy 5th Birthday, Matthew

The Hatfield Family

4th of July


I went to China this summer and met my daughter. She will be coming home in 2013!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emma Grace!


 2nd grade for Andrew and Kindergarten for Matthew: 1st day of school

Might be one of my favorite pictures of the princess:



Happy 3rd Birthday, Timothy!

Gotcha day!!! In our arms for 2 year! October 23, 2012
 Happy Halloween:

We had a very Merry Christmas! Santa brought this trampoline for our basement and a new Wii. The kids were so excited!

We had a great year! We are thankful to experience so many happy memories with our loved ones. We are looking forward to 2013!

3 comments:

Andy and Tamara said...

Great pictures!!! Love them so much, I can't pick a favorite.

Good News For Carthage said...

Great recap, Sarah. Thank you for sharing.

Good News For Carthage said...

Great recap, Sarah. Thank you for sharing.