Saturday, November 10, 2012

Give-a-way!!!!!!

As I mentioned in my last post, we have been blessed with a fundraising page from Reece's Rainbow. I am going to give you 3 GREAT REASONS why donating to our adoption is a WONDERFUL idea!

First....


You will be helping us to bring this precious little butterfly HOME! She has waited 3 years for a family and has gone through so much in that time.

Second...

All donations to Reece's Rainbow will be tax-deductible.

and finally, look at all of these awesome give-a-way items that have been donated!!! For every $10 that is donated, we will enter your name to win one of these awesome items donated by awesome friends. First name drawn gets first choice, second name gets second choice, etc. until we run out of items :)

Item #1: $100 Amazon gift card

Item #2: $100 La Bella Salon gift card (hair salon in Louisville, KY)

Item #3: $50 Mary Kay Gift card


Item #4: beautiful Thirty-One items!!! We have a black purse, flower and zippered pouch. This picture does not show how beautiful the purse is!!! The flower looks adorable on the purse (but it would also look adorable on a little girl's head!)

Item #5: 3 iron candle holders

Item #6: a handmade, wooden cutting board. It is beautiful, but I don't have a picture of it yet!

Item #7: a basket of hair bow accessories (headbands, flowers and bows) I will let the winner pick what colors and combinations they want because I have many to choose from.


Thank you to our friends and family that donated these items!!! We will draw names on December 10. Every $10 donated = one chance.

To donate please click HERE.
Donations can also be made by check. Please make checks payable to Reece's Rainbow and mail to:

Reece's Rainbow
PO BOX 4024
Gaithersburg, MD 20885

Please write "Isabella- Fischer Family- KY" in the memo line. (Her name here will be Hannah, but her English name in China is Isabella)

Thank you for helping us bring home our daughter!

Adoption update: Our dossier is at the Embassy of China getting final authentications. It should be in our hands at the end of this week. Once we get it, we will send it on to our adoption agency who will then send it to China! We will be given a log in date (the day our papers will be entered into China's system) At that point we wait for our Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and this will take 1-3 months. After LOA, we have another small round of paper work to complete and should be on our way to China 1-3 months after that (after Travel Approval is issued)!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn Marie Portanova said...

hello, my name is Lynn Marie and i am Hannah's sponsor thru SFCV. i am so overjoyed to see and read your blog about adopting Hannah. I can't express to you the "butterflies"in my stomach of anticipation and peace that floods my soul as I read about the beautiful family "Isabella" (as I know her) will be coming home to! You see I began a desperate journey to adopt Isabella in the beginning of July and tried to attain pre approval and was then told she has a family! I believe that I may have been the one who pulled her file off the shared list because the next thing i heard was that her file had been pulled onto an agency list for a "potential" family. I am so so glad dear little Isabella will have a family soon and that you will be getting her. she will always be very dear to my heart and it was due to pursuing Isabella that I started my china homestudy and found my own daughter! At some later date i would truly love to send Isabella, now Hannah a special handmade gift. meanwhile, i am so very blessed to be her sponsor. it is my fondest dream to visit Shepherds Field some day. Cherish Hannah dearly, for she is a very special creation of the Master's hand. God Bless you Family for finding her. gentletouches_mt@yahoo.com