Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my parent's house. We rotate every year between my family and Rick's family. It worked out well that we stayed home this year because Emma had her surgery really early the next morning. Both of my brothers were in town and this is the first year the Hatfield family had been together in many, many years. The older boys would not get in any pictures, so this is all I have! Happy Thanksgiving!

Timmy is walking and he is so cute when he walks across the floor
She looked so cute on Thanksgiving. Emma had her lip repaired... to read about it go here.


Hatfield family

1 comment:

Christi said...

You have the most adorable family! I tell you what...that baby boy of yours...I could just eat him up! I can't wait to see pictures of Emma Grace after her surgery. I hope she does well and that your nerves aren't too shot!!