Friday, October 8, 2010

We're Going to China!

We have known about this for awhile, but I have been so busy I have not updated our blog. On Thursday, September 16, we received the most WONDERFUL phone call! Our agency had received our final travel approval- we are allowed to travel and pick up our little Emma Grace! I was so excited that I could not focus on anything else for the rest of the day. I still get chills when I read the travel approval... adopting a child is an amazing journey that you really can't understand until you do it. It is amazing.

Sara sent me this picture of Emma Grace sleeping. So sweet- I just know she is dreaming about her mommy :)

Another picture from Sara (we can't wait to meet Sara, she has been so good to us!)
Could Emma be any cuter?

Final Travel Approval....



We leave on October 20 at 6:13 am. I am certain I won't be able to sleep the night before. We arrive in Beijing on the 21st around 1:50 p.m.

Emma Grace will be in our arms on October 23, can't wait.

1 comment:

Janet and Kevin said...

So excited for one more child to come home! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praying for God's blessing all over the details of your journey.

Hugs from Indiana
Janet and gang