Andrew lost his second tooth. Oh, the drama. I thought it would be better the second time around but WRONG. This time, the tooth was so wobbly that he could push it all the way forward, but he wouldn't pull it out (I think he was still in shock from pulling out the first one!) He cried and cried..... he didn't want to eat, he was biting food on the side and chewing so awkwardly. Finally, we told him that if daddy pulled it out, he could go to the dollar store and pick out a treat. (yes, we bribe our children.) Well, he really wanted a toy but he really didn't want to pull the tooth, so that almost caused more tears. Eventually, he gave up.... daddy pulled it out and he was fine. It did bleed, however. For those that know Andrew, this is not a good thing. Rick and I were wiping the blood as fast as it was coming out so he wouldn't notice, we are so sneaky!
On a side note, the tooth fairy forgot to put money under his pillow AND forgot to take the tooth. When he was searching for his money under his bed this morning, I ran down and got some money and slid it in his pillow when he didn't notice. Then, he found his tooth on the floor and I told him that silly tooth fairy must have dropped it so I will call her later on today. So, we totally recovered.... and remember that little ears do not need to hear that story EVER!
Andrew with TWO missing teeth and his new toy for being brave (kind of...)
No comments:
Post a Comment