This is where our Emma is living until we can get to her. We are very thankful she is in such good hands. I love the end of the video where the child is taken to his forever family, just precious!
One of our favorite videos! We watched it over and over before we traveled to PHF to bring home our Philip! When we got to PHF, we felt right at home because we had seen it so much on their website. I bet you will feel that way too!
1 comment:
One of our favorite videos! We watched it over and over before we traveled to PHF to bring home our Philip! When we got to PHF, we felt right at home because we had seen it so much on their website. I bet you will feel that way too!
:)
Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and Elijah
Post a Comment