
Back in January we told you about a little girl we are sponsoring, Julia from the Anhui Province. We got an update on her today, look how wonderful she is doing! She is over her illnesses that landed her a few trips to the hospital and she is recovering from her heart surgery. Isn't she adorable? I am so happy that we have had a hand in her healing and care! I CAN'T WAIT for this little girl to be adopted and to find her forever family! Here is the update we got from LWB:
I couldn’t be more pleased with the progress Julia has made in the past few months. After a difficult heart surgery and two bouts of severe pneumonia, she has really made a comeback! Julia is now moving freely about the unit in her walker and came up with her own game to play with Cindy: Cindy would push her walker into a corner of the room, and then Julia would scoot back over to catch up to Cindy with a big, hearty laugh. She is very sociable, and her nanny absolutely adores her!
No comments:
Post a Comment