On Fridays, Cate comes to our house to play for a little bit. I got some dolls out for her, and I didn't know they would be such a big hit for my boys! (Rick will be so proud!) I know they were just interested in them because Cate wanted them and because they were new... but it was still pretty funny! Andrew treated this doll like a true baby. He tells me all the time that he wants a sister.
Andrew took the doll, wrapped it in a blanket, put it on his shoulder and said "It's Ok" while he patted the doll's back. I had no idea he could be that sweet!
He held the doll so Cate could feed it...
Here they are, all interested in this doll. I must say that the doll was short lived...she is already back in storage waiting for next Friday when Cate comes back. I guess dolls really aren't as cool as trains and dump trucks after all.
This is a little random, but this is when Matthew sucked up the magna doodle in my sweeper. He is so proud!
1 comment:
I adore these pictures. Thanks for taking such good care of her--she can't wait until friday.
Post a Comment