Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random Pictures

We spent the day hanging out around the house. Well, we tried to go to church but we had to leave early because Matthew got too rowdy for the cry room and gets kicked out of the nursery every week, but that is another story. So, we had fun taking pictures of the kids in their pj's and santa hats. It is almost time for Santa to be here and they are both so excited!

I love this picture of Andrew!
They were looking at the tree-- they are so in love with the ornaments. Every day Andrew picks a new favorite one!
Andrew and Matthew....
Andrew was laughing at Rick in this picture :) I think he looks like a jolly ole' St. Nick!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love their PJ's and all of the pictures with the Christmas tree! It really looks like Christmas around your house! I can't believe Christmas is next week. I am having such a hard time feeling like it's Christmas since I'm not coming home! It REALLY doesn't feel like Christmas around here! I haven't even bought one present yet (how sad is that!!) I need to get going on that today or things will never get shipped to the right places before Christmas. Well I miss you! Glad to see new pics of the cute fam!