On Saturday, we went to the party at the zoo with my parents. The boys had fun... they got to trick or treat through the zoo and see different characters (which they did not like!) They were both worn out when it was over!!!!
Andrew had fun going through the hay maze
Andrew dropped to the ground when I tried to take him to meet shrek. He had a fit and did NOT want to go.
and this is Matthew's fit when I tried to take him to meet Shrek!!!!
Here is Andrew with my mom getting candy
Matthew with my parents on the train. This train ride had a headless horseman. The horse chased the train and then reached out to grab a kid. Who did he pick? Yes-- Andrew!!!! He was terrified!!!!! I was so sad because this is Andrew's favorite part of the zoo and he was scared to death!!!!
Here I am with the boys-- so cute in their train costumes!!!!
1 comment:
I am laughing at the story about the headless horseman. So sad that he would pick Andrew, but kinda funny just because it is so ironic. Thank heavens Logan hasn't hit the stage yet where he is afraid of characters or people in costumes or else Disney World would have been a disaster! I heard that might happen here soon though...
Post a Comment