We went to the fair a few weeks ago and I forgot to put those pictures on here. So, here they are!

You can't go to the State Fair and not have a corn dog-- here is Drew enjoying his corn dog!

Here is Matthew petting the goats

Every year since Andrew was a baby, we have had our picture taken in front of Freddy Farmer. It is going to be our Fischer tradition! Here is our picture from this year! When I was little I thought this guy was SO HUGE....it doesn't look as big as it did back then!

Rick and Matthew with Freddy Farmer

Matthew was cracking up at the chickens. They kept trying to get his hands!

Here are the boys enjoying the goats

Andrew got his driver's license and got to drive around the kid town following the stop lights. He loved it! I have my picture on this exact same thing when I was little. They don't change too many things at the State Fair!

Here he is waiting for the green light with the other kids.
1 comment:
Once again, you guys do the most fun things and you are so good about taking pictures of all of it. It's going to be so nice for your kids to have their whole lives documented so well! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while. You should call or email sometime when you get a chance. It's nice to have the blog though so I can stay in the loop! Miss ya!
Post a Comment