
Andrew and Matthew in Matthew's crib. When Matthew wakes up, Drew likes to get in the crib with him.

This picture is so cute! Matthew is getting so big! He loves to climb up on the window and see what is going on outside :)

Well, we had our first "big" snow (big for Kentucky). Andrew had so much fun playing in the snow... he even played outside by himself when I couldn't go out with him. I had him bundled pretty good, and he looked so cute in his winter clothes.

Andrew loves the snow! He will be so sad when it melts away!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I just can't even believe Matthew! I am excited because Logan is getting close to being able to sit up on his own. When I look at Matthew I can't even imagine Logan being able to do that! Andrew looks so cute playing in the snow! He just looks so happy:)! Well I will email you soon and reply to your email. Good luck with everything! Miss you!
Post a Comment