Thursday, November 15, 2007

Big Boy Bathtub!

Matthew has graduated from the way-t00-small infant tub to a big boy tub. This is a blow-up duck that fits in the bathtub. That way, Matthew can sit up and play and I don't have to worry about him sliding around. It is so much better than those silly bath seats... especially when your baby has big thighs to squeeze into the seat!!!! Now, bathtime can finally start to be fun again!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness I seriously can't wait to see the boys over the holidays! I love the picture of them watching the train!! It's so cute how they seem to be such good friends:) I am loving the duck bathtub seat. Logan is already starting to get too big for the seat that we have and he slides all over the place! Maybe I will have to find one like the one you have since it looks like it works so well! Can't wait to see you soon!